About Storytelling in business training:
Stories do not replace logic. Stories reinforce logic.
Your job is to provide the logic with data, but then leverage emotion with a powerful story.
Executives will tell you they don’t want stories. What they mean is they don’t want bad stories. You need to tell short, clear, powerful stories.
Our approach to storytelling eliminates the clutter, resulting in what I like to call, ‘NO BS’ – Narrative Only Business Stories. This streamlined seven-sentence story delivers all the meat, with none of the fat. It’s easy to write, easy to deliver, and easy to understand.
This workshop is for anyone who wants to use pragmatic storytelling to help them achieve results in their day-to-day work. For example:
• ● Supervisors who want to have more productive team meetings
• ● Consultants who want to make the complex simple to understand
• ● Salespeople who want to engage customers on an emotional level
• ● Managers who want to increase their confidence levels
• ● HR professionals who want to engage employees
• ● Advertising executives who want to tell compelling stories for their clients
• ● Trainers who want their teaching messages to stick
• ● Executive coaches looking for a new tool
• ● Companies wanting to encourage innovation
• ● Company directors who want to get buy-in for their strategy
• ● Managers wanting to keep and harness the knowledge in their organisation
• ● Entrepreneurs wanting to excite people with their ideas
• ● Leaders who want to be more authentic and inspiring…