should I attend?
This program is for those who use
ability tests and personality questionnaires in the selection, management, and
development of employees, including HR professionals, recruiters, and training and
management development specialists.
Our curriculum begins
with initial pre-course work to build key skills and knowledge. Then, learners
participate in two days of professionally facilitated classroom training to
practice new skills through individual and group exercises.
Once the training is
completed, participants are given post-course activities to embed their
learning into everyday work. Participants then receive ongoing access to
learning, workshops, and support to help them sustain the change in the
● Learn pre-course e-learning;
● Practice two days of professionally facilitated
● Act post-course e-learning to support ongoing,
●Sustain ongoing access to e-learning, workshops,
and support tools;
Our personality and
ability assessment program provides an intensive curriculum that teaches the theory
and practical application of our SHL Verify range of ability tests
and SHL Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ). Our supportive learning
journey provides an engaging learning experience to help your teams identify
the right assessments to use, from our industry-leading portfolio, and apply
the findings to make effective, efficient talent decisions.
will be equipped to:
● Evaluate and select appropriate ability tests;
● Administer, score, interpret, and provide feedback
on ability tests;
● Understand how to apply SHL OPQ in selection,
development and team building;
● Implement best practice assessment processes;
and Link SHL OPQ to the competencies key to business success.
● Register with the British Psychological Society
(BPS) as a certified user of ability
instruments* (* Successful completion of all course elements required.)
● Access to the free OPQ Practitioner
follow-up workshop with focus on using the OPQ for development.
your company to:
● Identify the best talent;
● Improve development programs;
● Reduce recruitment cost;
● Increase hiring effectiveness;
● Decrease time to hire;
● Enhance hiring manager satisfaction.
No one knows more about
helping organisations find and develop the right talent.
● Embed best practices in talent assessment selection.
● Better inform your talent decisions.
● Enhance the impact of your assessment investments.
● Reduce the risk of improper or ineffective assessment
● 82% of participants have seen a significant improvement in their
recruitment after the training (Source: SHL analysis.).