The axiom “Change is the only constant truth of life” has been quoted several times and all organization believe it to be the mantra for growth, profitability and sustainability. Therefore it is imperative that change happens in a structured and constructive manner. Change is constant and will always occur, and understanding its components on an individual level can help us relate it to an organizational level.
Change is important to understand, as it affects many faces of an organization. Its effect on the individual is of great importance as it will filter through and influence all levels of the organization.
Organizational change can create fear and uncertainty, it is important to understand these influences; what is expected when they do occur, and preparing for them when they happen. While all changes are unique and all individuals are unique, decades of research shows there are actions we can take to influence people in their individual transitions. Change management provides a structured approach for supporting the individuals in your organization to move from their own current states to their own future states.
This workshop is aimed to provide an overview of change cycle through different steps and solution optimistically using aided tools.
You will see benefits such as:
- Shifts that the organization needs to make for the changing context therefore the ensure success in process and people
- The changing context and the key challenges before it happens
What you will get:
- To provide an understanding of the response to change through Kubler-Ross Model Change Cycle with a brief description of each step
- To identify key activities & roles needed to deliver a change and to prepare a good plan for change implementation
- Ways to engage and involve people during the change process through different types of engagement meetings
- An understanding of the tools and checklists to support segments
- An understanding of the concepts of evaluating the post-delivery phase
- The organization’s commitment towards building the capability of line managers to meet these expectations through a series of programs. Line managers can drive the change as per organization’s expectations
Trainer: Florian Koleci