Let us share over 30 years of assessment experience with you on our three day assessment and development Centre Design workshop. Our highly experienced consultant will take you through the end to end process of designing robust assessment and development centres.
You will have the opportunity to gain practical hands on experience in key stages of the design and implementation process, learning about the potential pitfalls and challenges that can occur along the way and how you can manage these effectively. At the end of the two days you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills you need to return to your workplace and design and deliver your own assessment and/or development centre.
Key Learning Outcomes:
● Understand the key differences between Assessment & Development Centres and what this means in terms of your design, implementation and follow on activities;
● How to select the right competencies that should be assessed;
● Understand how to select the appropriate assessment exercises and how to design exercises;
● Manage Assessment & Development Centre logistics including timetabling and integration of results from a range of assessors;
● Appreciate your responsibilities around Fair Selection in the context of Assessment & Development Centres;
● The pit-falls and challenges you may face and how you can manage these effectively when they occur;
● How to create a business case for running assessment/development centres and how to evaluate the impact of your assessment/ development intervention;
● Practice a range of simulation exercises honing your skills in objective behavioural assessment;
● Learn how to make robust decisions and write up evidence in a legally defensible way;
● Understand how to structure feedback.
No one knows more about helping organisations find and develop the right talent!
● focusses on business results;
● helps you embed objective assessment in your organisation;
● equips you to measure individual potential fairly and accurately.