What we follow in this Financial Analysis course:
– the correct evaluation of the consequences of the transactions carried out by the company (in financial-accounting terms).
– understanding the relationships between activities, resources and financial statements of the company.
– correct interpretation and evaluation of the content of financial reports and financial indicators.
– approaching the main financial-accounting concepts, going through them in an accessible format, with the help of some examples from various relevant fields.
– gradual approach to the topic (complex / simple, abstract / concrete)
– anchoring in the strategic and operational universe of the business
– easy self-assessment of knowledge
– practice in a secure learning environment
• Understanding the correct elaboration and interpretation of financial analyzes
• Practical possibility to obtain the necessary information
• Interpretation of information in different practical cases
• Identifying the intentions to manipulate these indicators
Price: 291 EUR (excl. VAT)
Where – Zoom
When – June 17-19 | 9.00 – 13.15
Duration – 3 sessions of 4 hours each
Trainer: Monica Minoiu
Read here the EXEC-EDU articles from the Qriser blog!