Agile in business has become a topic more and more frequently discussed in the corporate world, as the New Generation triggers new approach to life and values with questions such as: “where could I have a meaningful contribution” / “how do I wish to live my life” / “where do I have more opportunities to grow?”. Thus it has become clear that organizations must reshape organically and find their own path towards a more meaningful experience for their employees, while maintaining their business agility to push their businesses to the next level.
Some of the benefits of Agile in business:
• 71% of the companies reported as main benefit for adopting Agile to be the ability to manage changing priorities
• 62% had better time to market.
(according to the 2018 survey from State of Agile http://www.stateofagile.com)
Therefore, the time has come for the companies not to rely on their past, but prepare themselves for the VUCA world.
In this 1-day workshop, participants develop a good understanding of the Agile mindset, Manifesto and Principles, while at the same time experience real-life the Agile way of working.
• Why being Agile? The struggles of the new competitive environment
• Agile manifesto, principles and main methodologies
• Agile mindset: being Agile vs. acting Agile
• Real-life simulation of an Agile delivery
We have delivered this program to multinationals from oil&gas, pharma and services industries. The consultant has experienced Agile implementation in a top bank, being in the lead of the Agile transformation, from the business side.